With Marshmallow Fluff, Toasted Marshmallows & Caramel
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cup AP flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 baked sweet potatoes (peeled pureed in food processor)
- cup buttermilk
- marshmallow fluff
- mini marshmallows
- graham crackers
- Preheat oven on convection 275.
- Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer with paddle attachment.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla, sweet potato and buttermilk.
- Sift flour and add baking soda, powder, spices and salt. Slowly add this flour mixture till incorporated.
- Fill half of the small (4 oz) mason jars with mixture.
- Bake 25 mins.
- When ready, warm marshmallow fluff in a pan so it is easy to scoop onto the soufflé. Top with marshmallows. Gently heat marshmallows with a torch to a golden brown (do not let them burn). Add caramel and graham crackers.